- Audio : Stanislav Deev : mix #1 : 1:06:10
- Audio : BECKA DIAMOND : MIX #1 : 55:18
- Audio : GUILLAUME S : SALINA : 36:38
- Audio : THE BRVTALIST : MIX 1 : 48:32
- Audio : Julien Gouffre : VIOLENCES URBAINES : 1:00:08
- Visual : SALVATORE CAPUTO : EVEN HERE : 2:36
- Visual : ARMATURE GLOBALE : ARMATURE GLOBALE/FREDI FISCHLI/NIELS OLSEN : AFN_RUDOLF HS : 3:51
- Visual : OHNE SELECTION : Carnival of Mamoiada : 1:50
- Visual : OHNE SELECTION : TADAO ANDO CONCRETE CYLINDER CONSTRUCTION : 1:17
- Visual : Julien Gouffre : VIOLENCES URBAINES VIDEO SELECTION : 2:03
- Live : Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement : LIVE HOSPITAL PRODUCTIONS NIGHT PARIS : 1:08
- Live : GEOGRAPHY OF HELL : LIVE HOSPITAL PRODUCTIONS NIGHT PARIS : 1:14
- Live : SKIN CRIME : LIVE HOSPITAL PRODUCTIONS NIGHT PARIS : 2:09
- Art : COSEY FANNI TUTTI : INTERVIEW : 12:42
- Art : HIROSHI SUGIMOTO : Hiroshi Sugimoto about At the Hawk's Well : 3:53
First contribution for Projet Ohne.
first contribution by becka diamond label manager of hospital productions
playlist Made as an imaginary movie soundtrack
"This mix took on many different forms before finding the right mood. During the last few months I've felt an eerie calmness which is both pleasant and uneasy at the same time. The tracks follow this twisted world and have a Lynchian feel where doom jazz meets noir-ish electronics and rhythmic noise melts into industrial rituals."
This one-hour long nightmare made mostly as an early-2000s french rap mixed compilation selected by one half of the Parisian Musique du Gouffre imprint merges true death threats told by local hip-hop superstars, underground smash hits and motocross videos into what could be a dreamt odyssey within the French suburban proletarian world.
EVEN HERE AMONG THE DEAD I WAS ALONE
VIDEO MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH MATHIEU CARMONA
4 HAUS FAST_TAPED MODELS x RudolfMID_NIGHT Video Calls w. Upcoming Clients/ Opening an Office Department in Zurich with no architects but FREDI & NIELS/ EUROPEAN TRAVEL MOSHPIT/ OSAKA Outsourcing/ SNOW Strikes/ ALMERIA
This video ammasses latest stress item of our studio, merging the creation of an other studio in Zurich, trips in Japan/Spain/Switzerland, Hidden love stories and the fragility wired in a small European Practice constantly verging to Bankruptcy with 4 small mock-ups for a prospective client in search for a case-study house.
The Carnival of Mamoiada is one of the most famous events of Sardinian folklore. The traditional masks of this carnival are the Mamuthones and the Issohadores, parading on the occasion of the feast of Saint Anthony between January 16th and 17th, then the Sunday of Carnival and on Fat Tuesday.
TIMELAPSE OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE CONCRETE CYLINDER MADE BY THE JAPANESE ARCHITECT TADAO ANDO
CREDIT : Bourse de commerce pour la collection Pinault
Random videos to watch to listen to French suburban music to
EXTRACT FROM RAINFOREST SPIRITUAL ENSLAVEMENT LIVE, SHOT DURING THEIR PERFORMANCE FOR THE HOSPITAL PRODUCTIONS NIGHT IN PARIS ON NOVEMBER 25TH 2019
SHOT BY REMEMBERYOUWEREMADETOBEUSED
EXTRACT FROM THE GEOGRAPHY OF HELL LIVE, SHOT DURING THEIR PERFORMANCE FOR THE HOSPITAL PRODUCTIONS NIGHT IN PARIS ON NOVEMBER 25TH 2019
VIDEO BY REMEMBERYOUWEREMADETOBEUSED
EXTRACT FROM SKIN CRIME LIVE, SHOT DURING THEIR PERFORMANCE FOR THE HOSPITAL PRODUCTIONS NIGHT IN PARIS ON NOVEMBER 25TH 2019
SHOT BY REMEMBERYOUWEREMADETOBEUSED
COSEY FANNI TUTTI in her home studio, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, April 2018. In an interview for Issue 2 of SEINE magazine, Cosey shares her creative spaces - from studio, to strip club, to stage. Relaying anecdotes of the multitude of artworks and attitudes that have been created within.
A leading figure of contemporary photography, Japanese visual artist Hiroshi Sugimoto sounds out a changing world and explores the passage of time. Invited for the first time to the Paris Opera, he is joining forces with the choreographer Alessio Silvestrin, a colleague of William Forsythe, for a new production with the dancers of the Company. Set to a selection of songs by the composer James Blake, Blake Works I is Forsythe’s latest piece created for the Paris Opera Ballet. His inimitable signature is omnipresent in this work which stands out for its speed and energy.
Projet Ohne is an online platform dedicated to the discovering
of visual and audio artists from all different kinds of horizons.
For any information, or to submit video/audio content you can
send us an email to email@example.com